I work full-time in Durham, NC, as a contract software technical writer for a federal agency.
- Making a few microposts here throughout the week.
- Christmas cards to friends and family; wrapping gifts for Liz.
- Putting more stuff into Teux Deux; using Carl Pullein’s Time Sectors system in Evernote and Teux Deux.
- Finding new Christmas movies to watch alongside (over-)familiar favorites.
- Continuing just reading comics on Comixology; don’t have the brain or energy for anything more sustained.